
So welcome to the real world huh? Not really....I will say it's nice to have a break from the pressure of Emory, but it gets back into full swing with Chem 141 and another English Class I have to take this summer to be officially done on June 26. Graduation week was just insane. If anyone knows me, they know I hate schedules and thoroughly despise doing things back to back. This made for an interesting weekend, one that was full of frustration and aggravation.

As TRIVI mentioned, we weren't able to make as much progress on the mixtape as he would like, but I think we did a lot of good things in terms of getting a better understanding of what the collab will be like and each other's styles. I don't feel like it needs to be more inclusive *HINT*-- We just gotta be smart about timing-there was no way I was gonna be able to write and record with all the crap that was goin' on. On top of recording this CD, I moved into my new apartment, my job search continues, graduation, my girl, my fam, just a lot. No surprise that as soon as I got some free time this past week, I was able to get some good stuff done. I have my own mic now, so I'm gonna lay down some quality material and TRIVI and I will knock this out. Priority is my paper though. I have to keep everything in perspective (especially post May 11)
I'm really glad to be done with Emory (for the most part) since usually summer school is a little more tolerable. I can't say I hated the experience because I'm a glutton for drama and that, there was plenty of. However, I do feel like if I could do it all over, I wouldn't have gone there. Just not my style.
I'm in the process of getting my apartment near Emory together. It's ok but I have my issues with it. Visit and we can discuss them lol.
I'll try to stay consistent with these posts--the quicker I do what I need to do, the quicker I'll be doing what I want to do.
-Treize
1 comment:
good luck getting everything in order =)
Post a Comment