Sunday, May 24, 2009

the UnWavering uncut


My tutoring job has expanded now. The Office for Students With Disabilities (or something like that) needed help and I was recommended for it. So, I now attend classes to take notes for students unable to as well as offer special one-on-one help session. Also, I will probably be doing some TA duties for the Biology class I already take notes in. The note taking has begun but the tutoring will pick up this week and take off.

So, before things get intense and really busy, I took the weekend off to have fun....and I did. You will figure it out via posts throughout the week that include pics & video.

There were a few extremes for me this week and it looks like none of them will be over. June will be a very important month for the present and future. Yesterday, I had a sever scare that almost gave me a heart attack .....but things ended up okay. I took a very very big exhale following the even. No questions please, just know that the situation resolved itself.

I am glad to see H.S. keeping WTP going (from the music perspective) while we continue progress on the SC Approved project. He deserves feed back, so give him some!

What else? Hmmmm, Rho is in the Hall of Fame for chatting. I got to hang out with a good friend this weekend and did a few things I never did before, always exciting. Apparently, I am in what my co-workers (TJ Maxx) call a "lover's quarrel" with another co-worker named I honestly can't remember off the top of my head. It originates from me being "mean to her"...maybe b/c she never got me those gummy bears for graduation? I really do like them so "don't say you will unless you will" - Kanye. Big birthday coming up (no, mine is not for another 4-5 weeks depending on the weather) but I got what I needed to ensure I do this person justice. Almost done with getting out gifts for some of my fellow seniors [no offense rising Emory students, your time will come....and go....sooner than you think]. Treize, one for me!

p.s. is it hard to find a picture frame?

4 comments:

NilePrincess said...

Glad that whatever gave you such a scare resolved itself!

And yep picture frames are easily found, depending on the kind you want. I tried to look for c/o 2009 pic frames & photo albums and the only place I've found those so far is Target.

But between Target and Wal-Mart you should have some luck.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the expansion of your tutoring job! thats exciting! im glad that everything is okay now with whatever gave you the scare. im excited to be in the hall of fame for chatting; however i have concluded that skype causes blue screens of death so i will not be chatting as often...at least not on skype. as yazzy said picture frames are very easy to find. you could also try marshalls. tj maxx should have some nice ones as well

NilePrincess said...

Oh no!! Blue screen of death?! no me gusta chica. And wait you should use AIM or something else then otherwise how on earth am I going to get a chance to chat with RHO!!!!????

Anonymous said...

aim = rhoyourboat