Sunday, May 17, 2009

the UnWavering uncut

I was so humbled this week when I opened up my gift envelopes for graduation. I will never forget those who are helping me reach & accomplish my goals. One day, I will be in a position to offer them something to show my gratitude (other than "thank you so much").

I have been getting a lot of funny text messages this past week....probably over my limit. Apparently Geden had some car trouble on the interstate. I think he is just bad luck when in a motor vehicle.

Been working (time to make money again). Had a nice direct deposit on Friday, almost at my goal [ of money to save for school in the fall ]. I am supposed to meet with some people this week about some important things. My aunt has volunteered me to speak or something at church, not sure if I am going to do it. Also, I am not sure if I have a choice. One of my old high school teachers is requesting my presence. You ever feel like you are being pulled in too many directions by people?

My summer plans have been moved from "tentative" to "doubtful" but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just because you are able to do something does not mean it is the best time to do it. It sucked accepting this and I thought it would be harder to share it with those effected by it (not the case). It is weird when you feel tense about something then share it and that person or people are not tense at all about it.

What else? Hmmmm...Igor is personally responsible for me exceeding my text limit, LOL. People, he suggested I suffered from "lezzines". Reesy finally got to listen to the mixtape, yessir!!! Seeing the response to my Trivial Questions makes me want to ask more, so expect that this week.

3 comments:

t.H.S. said...

I guess everything happens in due time, those plans are probably still plans and when the time is right they will be executed.

Anonymous said...

money is always good. im glad you've almost reached your goal. everything happens for a reason & i have faith that it will all work out for you in the end =)

TM said...

we got that in common cause i got a lot of faith. just work hard and good things we arrive. but i am so tempted to spend it :)