Sunday, May 31, 2009

the UnWavering uncut (Pt 1 of 2)

Trying to do this post early cause I have to be at work in less than an our. This week had a lot going on. My work schedule is getting busy. Some people from last semester are requesting my services again (that's a good thing). One person canceled their tutoring before even coming to one session! If she does not need it (all of a sudden) then good for her :)

The above picture is from one of the classes I take notes in. The students are future electricians or something related. All the teachers refer to me as "note taker" until I tell them that I graduated (not from there) and will be attending medical school.....then they want to know my name!
(never know what you will see when driving)

R.I.P. to Mr. Hamin, his kids have and will continue to make him happy. Cancer seems like something we will all have to endure if we hope to live to old age. Moving on, actually.......I'm leaving (like Igor in a skype chat). I will just add another part no later than tomorrow.

No comments: