Sunday, May 17, 2009

the Hidden Weekly


Week 32

It's been a good one, I actually have a lot of material for this week. I made some videos this time. I didn't have any major assignments during the week which was good. I had things to do outside the office, the traffic was always crazy so I took time to write some stuff. random things that I might use for some future songs. Tuesday was a holiday but I stll had to go to class. I was trying very hard not to fall asleep. Then I went to work because the racks for advertismenets were to be delivered but they weren't. What a waste of time. Anyways, they got delifevered on Wednsday after I was already gone to school. We had a quiz that no one was prepared for. But everybody in the group united forces and shared the info. The teacher didn't even care, she says that's a good way to learn (not sure about that) but anyways, it was funny. Then this chick had 3 presentations to do because she missed too many classes. And I had to listen to that.

People started to pay attention one we installed the racks at the business centre. We have a poster and a lot of flyers on there so that they can take them and learn about us. The racks aren't made from a very strong material so people better be careful and not break them.

Thursday was a birthday of my fellow exchange student. she goes to the same school also. Well, she told me when she saw me during the break. my phone was off so I didn't receive her text about. I was very tired but I still went. hung out for a couple of hours and then got back home.

This week was all about music in Tbilisi. Xzibit, Coolio (does anyone care about him anymore) and Jim Jones visited... or maybe jim jones has yet to do a show. I didn't go to any of those shows. It was overpriced and overrated so why would I?

Then there's this Open Air music festival that started on Friday and finishes tonight. I went on Friday. They have some of the most unknown, weird artists there. It's mostly rock, folk and shit like that. Maybe some electronic music or whatever it's called. Well, I enjoyed one of the groups that day. The Traveling Band from UK. Their music seems to be stuck in 60's or 70's but it's ok. There was also the band called Cheese People from Russia. Most of the people hated them. I gotta admit that the lead singer was annoying with that voice she had but the music was fire, so out of the world, hardcore and very energetic. So I kinda like them as well. We (former exchange student) were supposed to meet up there but not everyone made it. our friend introduced us to her Boyfriend who visited this week. He's from US. They're a funny couple. What else... the rest of the even was boring, I didn't feel comfortable in that crowd at all. My friends were there but they did enjoy the whole thing so I was still seperated from it all. I also had to worry about certain things so I wasn't not in the mood. Plus I got a little mad at someone so I left. I wrote Some Kinda Song on the way home.

I did some work yesterday, more than I usually do on Saturdays. I took a walk, got home. I was tired so I just didn't some random stuff on the computer. Watched Prison Break season final. Actually it was a final episode overall I think.

Managed to chat with the TRIVI (where did "the" come from?) It was a good chat, discussed some of our plans, some issues too. We're going strong and that's the way it's gonna stay.

I had a final in French today. I am done with that class forever!. I'm gonna study french but however I want to. Maybe go to Paris and say bonjour to some french girls. Audacity is a very useful application, it's much easier to record. 

I really loved what I got in the mailbox today. It made my day, got nodding my head and smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol at "go to paris and say bonjour to some french girls." u make me smile givi =)