Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation Edition

Okay so I just got off work at 11:10 pm after getting to work today at 10:30am.That was cool cause I was on the clock and not really doing any real work for the latter end of that. After 7pm I was waiting for my boss to finish a conversation with her wedding planner to go to wal-mart with her to get some supplies. I spent the last couple of hours of work putting together a poster board project for my bosses daughter on Nigeria which was cool.

But , Graduation has come and gone and with it my undergraduate career. Right now I am very excited because after all my education and money spent I finally have this highly regarded piece of paper that shows that I am a educated individual to society. Graduation was such a happy time.

This young man Travis Vincent Meadows finally got the opportunity to walk across the stage. I was so proud of T.R.I.V.I. and Trezie. These two men has been by my side throughout this long process and it is great to know that we all have grown and matured throughout the years. It was great to spend my last moments with the people I have grown to love over these last two years. It was also a moment of saddness because I am leaving my friends behind that I wish I had more time to get to know.
More Deep Blue G to come this is just a short post before I head to sleep. Gotta be at work at 9:30 tomorrow.

4 comments:

NilePrincess said...

work? what wait..where/doing what?

TM said...

You need to get like your boy...work at 8am!

Anonymous said...

pause...im not in the picture so boo on you but your post was sweet. i too would like to know where you're working

Lud64552 said...

He's getting stuff ready for summer camp cuz "Geden luh da kids"