Sooo...I've been in NJ since the 14th and left for Atlantic City on Wednesday. Just got back so that's why this is late. But I had plenty of time for thoughts to fly through my head last night. First and foremost..I find it..interesting..how hard it is, for those who readily give advice, to seek it for themselves. These people so often put themselves out there for the benefit of others-from advising them to being there for them as a shoulder to lean on, etc.-that they forget about themselves. They forget that many of these same friends are there for them as well. I tell you this though, my dear friends..no I IMPLORE you to reach out to these souls. Really they are blind to their own pains and only feel the pains of others. They do never want to burden anyone with their own worries because they might feel it is selfish and that nobody should be worrying about them. They only feel their own chaotic misery when it is almost too late and they are in a phase of hysteria. So whenever you might feel that a friend is stressed out, upset, etc. Test the waters..see what's wrong. Sometimes all it takes is one word to allow them to spill/open up. Be warned though...it may take a few days of prodding, they may be difficult (or not)...but either way you must be prepared to be completely patient and give them your undivided attention. If you don't you risk the possibility of them going back into their protective shell if they feel that they might be wasting your time...
American Culture + any culture NOT American= *KABOOOOM* (my life)
Yep...*sigh* My GOD it is not my fault that I get along with more male friends then female friends. Just because that is the case does not mean I am romantically attracted to all or ANY of them for that matter. A friend is a friend. PERIOD. right? no apparently not. So let me see Geden's new female name can be Geraldine, Travis=Trianna, Rico=Rita...that should solve my problem. LOL. nope I am such a bad liar. so that would never work. *sigh* Not my fault that the only friends I ever talk to on the phone are the guys...the girls seem to prefer the texts, or im's. Which is fine because some are just busy, don't like using the phone or I'm just not that close to yet or who knows. So either I stop talking to my friends, I change their names and lie, or instead of openly talking on the phone to Guy X at 11pm I wait until parents are asleep and sneak around to talk? hmmmm....like I need more stress to deal with at this point.
In other news...sooo how exactly do you determine which path is the correct one for you if your parents-even just one of them-is being completely unsupportive/unhelpful/has said something you hate hearing more than once?
And if one choice is more financially sound but your environment might very well drive you to insanity...what do you do?
*P.S.-Keep your eye out for future Princess Chronicles...if technology is on my side, you should be in for a few treats*
No comments:
Post a Comment