Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the UnWavering Uncut


Still haven't packed for my move to Charleston...which means the actual move could get delayed. Not a big deal really, I have time to do it.

The holiday came & went. Did anybody do anything interesting? I was able to make a few calls and catch up with a few people, including G. He's already opening himself up to the opportunities that are presented once in medical school. I have my classes posted and it looks like my fall with be extremely busy, but also very interesting. The TB tests that I am required to have are now officially completed. Yes! Only thing is there are two red spots on my arm...depending on if I have been exposed to the sun or not.

So I officially made this month "WTP Music Month" and I will make sure things live up to that. Help is welcomed. JNeez had a great idea that will be revealed in another post! Also, another executive decision has been made concerning the blog and the result of it will be seen very soon (I anticipate).

Can't wait for part 2 of Igz's new post series, good concept. Unfortunately, I will have to wait on this EP that Meadsadzanck is developing. I guess great things take time (but I hope not too much). There are a few things I the blog that I must re-read for very different reasons. Some are just good, others cause me to worry a little.

I am always looking for those Girls Gone T.R.I.V.I.


Treize said he was going to do this but I got him working on something else which means I shall post this...

Drake - So Far Gone

No comments: