Another single of that SC Approved....oh, it coming! This one is hot. That's right, I'm hyping my own song cause its good like that. Just listen and I promise you'll like it.
didn't we ask people to comment on music? come on now, out of all the posts this is definitely the one you should be commenting on. (Shaking My Head)
Great track, I like it more the more I listen. I think this is your best work so far. Switching flows and voices, lyrics on point=T.R.I.V.I. my favorite rapper
I've already told you why I like it, but for the blog--
the key to any successful track is a willingness to express personality and just let go so the audience can enjoy the song fully and embrace the artist--definitely did that with the voices and the tone of the beat fit perfectly.
3 comments:
didn't we ask people to comment on music?
come on now, out of all the posts this is definitely the one you should be commenting on. (Shaking My Head)
Great track, I like it more the more I listen. I think this is your best work so far. Switching flows and voices, lyrics on point=T.R.I.V.I. my favorite rapper
I've already told you why I like it, but for the blog--
the key to any successful track is a willingness to express personality and just let go so the audience can enjoy the song fully and embrace the artist--definitely did that with the voices and the tone of the beat fit perfectly.
My favorite T.R.I.V.I. track thus far
Split personality Chemist disorder. Interesting...
:)
Post a Comment