
Mamma Mia...this is one really stressful summer :/ Soo many decisions. Soo many fights with the parents. Sooo much support from friends so little from the parents. SOOO STRESSFUL! So much debt I'm about to go into...oh and my parents have essentially forbidden me from working if I will be taking classes so I can concentrate on my studies.
Makes sense except that they are convinced that:
~ My extracirriculars are what caused my grades to suffer at Emory (and not the fact that the classes were very challenging)
~ ALL advisors are horrible and so they never want to hear the word advisor again.
~ They refuse to sit down and actually discuss with me how I am going to pay for all this if I am not working
~ Oh and I must mention the fact that (for cultural reasons, etc) they want to try to pay for everything. Which obviosuly won't work since all of the loans I take out from now on will be in my name...they say "Your still our daughter..." Yes mom/dad..but you have 2 other kids!
I could go on longer...but I am just too tired to write, deal with my parents, deal with anything. All I want to do is sleep and I don't even have to do that. I am going on my 4th course of steroids and nobody can figure out what is causing these flare ups of swelling/puffiness/itchiness around my eyes. Allergist today said maybe a chemical from a soap or eye drops I'm using but his greatest suspicion is grass pollen. Who knows.
To add onto the stress. I have to wash clothes and pack necessary items because I will be going to NJ on the 14th for about 2 weeks to visit family and vacation in Atlantic City and NYC. I'm also hopeing to go to the Lyndhurst Castle (I still wish I had a chance to go to the one in Atlanta-TREIZE knows how awesome this is) Hopefully my eyes will be better and won't flare up again.
I have to finish some books to return to the library before I leave and pick the ones I want to take on the trip. Guests over tomorrow so we have to clean the house along with everything else.
I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!
No comments:
Post a Comment