Friday, July 17, 2009

new template

As you can see I picked a new template. I feel like we should change the way the blog looks. I'll let you decide though... we can just go back to the dark template or choose something else. I like this one because it is stretched and it won't cut the sides of embeded videos. I had to decrease the size and quality in many cases. plus it's brighter (update: take that back: colors can be edited however we want to, hmmm I'm discovering new things). If anyone has another template to suggest. let me know. This goes to admins, contibutors and followers alike.

just checking how hidden messages work with this

5 comments:

NilePrincess said...

hmmm I dunno..I don't like it that much. It looks a bit messy? not messy. I dunno what word to use. How can we see other potential options? I think having a a darker background (vs. the white one) provides better contrast. Then again I am reaaally picky when it comes to things like this O:)

t.H.S. said...

hmmm, we can do a dark background. let's see if others have to say anything... the maing thing is that it stretched so it won't cut pictures and videos anymore. it does look a little messy though.

NilePrincess said...

hmm so I found this site with blog templates:

http://freetemplates.blogspot.com/

Check them out. I thought these were ok (not amazing but all right):

-Wooden Window
-Arizona
-New Chocolate

This one has a bunch-

http://btemplates.com/

I'll post which ones I like from that site in a bit

NilePrincess said...

So there are hundreds of layouts on the site I mentioned previously...here are the ones I thought were rather nice/might be wide enough...

~http://charcoal-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://plantillaxspacio-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://nightsky-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://bluediamond-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://waterworld-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://rs10-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://darkgreen-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://renewed-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://widgetlike-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://tealgreen-btemplates.blogspot.com/

~http://linetech-btemplates.blogspot.com/

t.H.S. said...

thanks Yaz, I like some of them. I'll look at some more. until then I'll play around with the current template.