Sunday, July 26, 2009

the UnWavering Uncut (to be edited)


Mothers are great but they can make things very difficult and more complicated than they need to be. I will change subjects now.....

When dealing with me, basic questions will get basic answers. If you care to know something serious/important, then take the time to develop a good question that demands a good answer/explanation. Basically, if you want to know, you got to work for it. I know other people cannot wait to spill their business, thoughts, and opinions but I prefer to keep my most important unless someone takes interest in them. Hmmmm, that just kind of came out.

I got asked "where are you?"...well, I been on some backroads. I got my booklist for school so its time to hunt them down. I have to read this 250+ page book before orientation begins. I'm not a big big reader so we shall see how it goes. I need to decide on a bed (or futon) and found an appropriately sized wooden desk. I finally figured out how to check my MUSC email [it will fill the whole that LL left in my heart] and now I'm behind on everything...don't worry, I'm catching up quickly.

I think I have an idea of what field of medicine I wish to enter. I never desired to be a tradional doctor...you know, the ones who work in a hospital. Geden is learning first hand the opportunities that com with medical school and I want to go in with a focused but also opened mind.

You know what is difficult? Accepting people is difficult. Why? Because most people change (over time and through experiences) so to "accept them for who they are" essentially means that you must keep accepting and accepting them as they continually change. As soon as you get your aim on the target, it moves! Oh well, that's what makes people interesting & exciting.

I very much enjoy these videos from NP, great job! Givi has really been posting a lot of stuff. I feel like JNeez & Treize need to come through with something, no pressure.

p.s. I feel like I been called out on the blog, damn.
p.s. The OTC was from Jenelle's birthday/the 4th of July weekend/move my sister weekend

2 comments:

NilePrincess said...

What 250+ page book must you read?

Anonymous said...

i really like your views on accepting people