Friday, July 3, 2009

Free Flowin Fridayz (Week 14)

Decisions-why can't they make themselves? Why must we make decisions and choices for ourselves ALL the time? Sometimes I wish things would just happen and work out the way they are supposed to...or I guess I mean the way you want them to. Within the next 7 days I have to make a pretty huge decision or two, but I am anxiously awaiting one more factor that will help me make this choice. My patience is waning...and I just want to SCRRREEEAAAAM! This leads to the symptoms of a semi-nervous breakdown/panic attack. yup. Hence why all I want to do now is READ. *SIGH*

They always say...Everything happens for a reason, but if only we knew what this reason/reasons were.

Watermelon: A GREAT summer fruit, but it makes you pee a lot!

AAHHH....I can't concentrate enough to write anything really coherent at the moment as I talk to one friend on the phone and chat with another on AIM.

Soo TTFN.

No comments: