Birthday Blog....Goodbye 21I have been boycotting this blog because I wrote a long post about the BET awards and right when I pressed send it was deleted sigh. In other news, I turn 22 tomorrow so I decided to take a look back at 21 and thinking about how it went. I think this past year I have gone through the most changes both mentally and physically than I ever have before. One of my greatest and most important accomplishments though has been acquiring the ability to see people and situations outside of myself. This mindset has taught me how to deal with people, who often just don't see the big picture. As my dad always tells me, you have to learn to see the trees before you can understand the forest. So here are my top 10 things to think about, that I learned this past year (in no particular order)
To read the read.......click here
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
1 comment:
Lol, Thanks!!! I hope 22 is just amazing as 21 was.
Post a Comment