Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the UnWavering Uncut

This past week has been busy. I found a desk for my apartment! Waiting on my med school loan to be deposited so that I can set up a budget for myself....a very tight one, since I won't be working for what appears to be a long time.

It seems that people have been quiet this past week, including myself. Not intentional but also not a bad things. When I'm on the computer too much, it gives me tension headaches. It's hard to choose between chatting with a friend versus not causing yourself a headache.

I have been having huge internet problems the last few days so making this post was something I had to plan. Igor disappeared all of a sudden but I shall find him. Yaz's little sister has steadily developing an interesting perspective on life (and our generation). I am way behind on my emails and I see a few important ones that I must catch up on. I will when I can dedicate the appropriate time and attention. Peace!

1 comment:

t.H.S. said...

the choice is obvious... don't cause yourself a headache. take a break.

and... yes, yes, catch up on those emails (when you can). I want to know your opinion.