Sunday, February 7, 2010

Free Flowin Fridayz (Week 45)-Sunday edition

Man oh man. You think after graduating college dealing with ridiculous and stupid people would be over. No, apparently after graduating from a top 20 university and a "New Ivy League" school you become more sensitive to the lack of intelligence you are surrounded by. And man oh man do stupid people reaaaally really irk me. Ridiculous people bother me almost as much.

Last week at work I was closing out and my manager (I will call her Sue, to maintain anonymity) informed me that I was over $15 so she asked me if I could remember if maybe I forgot to give change back to a customer or something. I said I really didn't know since people usually tell you when they didn't get their change. I said weeell "Bob" is here and I'm always off when he's in the building.

[background: "Bob" will be the code name for the other manager that I work with that usually closes me out. For some strange reason whenever I work with him, I am CONSISTENTLY off. No idea why cuz it never happens with other managers or at least not that often. So Bob and I have a running joke that it's HIS fault, his "presence" that causes me to be off. Everyone else that works my shift is privy to this joke also]

Anyway...I tell her that it's his fault and she looks at me confused and asks me what I mean by that so I explain to her the above


Oh and here's another thing: Have you ever felt that you had a gaping hole inside of you that indicated to you that something was missing? Isn't a great feeling when something or someone starts helping you to fill that hole up again?

No comments: