Monday, February 8, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Well... I didn't get to go to Bakuriani on Saturday because of the eavy snowfall everywhere including Tbilisi. I woke up and all I saw from the window was snow on the roofs and trees. It was still snowing. I liked it. I canceled the trip, unloaded everything and then went to work for a briefing. It went well. We even made a snowman.
I spent a lot of time outside that day. The air was fresh and the snow was perfect for snowballs.
I watched a movie with my friends later that evening, took a walk at night and got on skype for a little while.
I stayed at home the whole Sunday. It was a slow, relaxing day. I watched the Final Destination 4 with it's cheap special effects.
I enjoyed a lot of great videos that day... they guaranteed a smile on my face.
2 of my friends came over later, we had some beer (still don't like it), listened to Backstreet Boys album on a cassette player. lol. That was fun. Then one of them left to watch Avatar while we stayed and watched Angels and Demons. It was cool I liked it. The ending was unexpected to me. My friend knew it all along cause she had read the book.
I had no internet connection on my computer at work today. Had to work on this old iBook that we have. I didn't have much work to do today.
I'm going to Bakuriani tomorrow.
My co-worker was dismissed this Friday. That sucks. He came to take some of his stuff today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment