Monday, February 22, 2010
the Hidden Daily
wow... it's extremely windy today. My roof is going crazy right now. I really hope it doesn't get blown off. It happened today nearby. I had to be in the area where it's even windier. It was really hard to walk against the wind but I was almost running when it hit me from the back. I'm sure I looked funny from a distance. I didn't get as much done today as I wanted to but I kept myself pretty busy.
I'm loving The National album I posted yesterday especially Slow Show and Gospel tracks. I'm listening over and over.
I promised my friend we would go out today but that is not gonna happen. We can't really take a walk in this weather.
So, I'm just chilling at home. Check out these videos.
Cheap Pop Song from Rhett Dashwood on Vimeo.
Procrastination from Johnny Kelly on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment