Wednesday, February 10, 2010
the Hidden Daily
the internet connection was coming on and off at work today. I couldn't download anything. I wanted to get the new episode of LOST.
I had plenty of running around to do and I did it. Looks like another deal will be made tomorrow morning and that's cool. I got my paycheck 5 days later. Shaking my head... lol. I was like: Where my money?! (c) Rick Ross.
When I left work, I ran into my friends. We went to a cafe for a little while for some tea, cake and random jokes. We talked about out mutual acquaintance who's been posting self made pics claiming they're taken by really famous photographers and she got several fake account and makes comments on her own pictures, most of those accounts are guys complimenting her. Really sad.
After I came home, I watched lost. Enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.
Now I'm just chilling, listening to Pharrel and skype-ing.
that's it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment