It was a rough day. Finalized two apartment sales today. A lot of documents and negotiations were involved. Everything went fine even though at some point certain details about one of the deals were unclear. I was patient enough to explain everything. Didn't get to eat till 3:30. It's been worse though. Then it got easier. I just updated a few things, checked in with the website guy and that was it.
It's snowing non-stop. A lot of snow. I like it right now, now that I'm home. I'll get out tomorrow and throw a few snowballs at a few people. Of course I gotta work for a couple of hours tomorrow :|.
No other plans for the weekend but I'll think of something.
I gotta book 6 Avatar tickets. We wanna go see it again on Monday. Too many people go to watch that movie. lol. It's hard to get tickets.
That's pretty much it. Watch the videos below.
Have a great day.
Songs I listened to when posting:
Daft Punk & Slum Village - Aerodynamic.
U-N-I - Hammertime
UPDATE









No comments:
Post a Comment