Sunday, February 28, 2010
the Hidden Daily
The weekend was very interesting. It had some ups and downs but overall was great.
I met up with many of my friends, even hung out with my friend's brothers on Friday. They're much older than us. My friend was at a birthday party, I was hanging out with them. They live down the street from my old apartment.
Yesterday's briefing at work was one of the best this year. We didn't have to discuss set backs and problems that need to be solved. A lot got done last week so we had more time for jokes and randomness. I went home after work. I was simultaneously FB messaging my friends telling them to come over and they did. Others called me up and came over as well. We had a great time. I'm glad each one of them came. Two of them stayed till late. We watched Dorian Gray. I didn't like the movie but it had scenes that allowed for some jokes so we kept watching.
I recorded a little bit today. The day was slow. I took a walk because the weather was nice. I studied a little. Good day filled with some nice instrumentals and "the Boxer".
I exchanged a few words with T.R.I.V.I. and G. which is always great.
I'll have a lot to do this week so I need to be focused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment