This week has been busy, busy, and then some more busy. Every afternoon, there was something to attend. I met my Senior (citizen) mentor this week, she was very nice and asked if I like homemade cookies :-) such a grandmother type questions.I need to catch up with my Anatomy lecture material as well as whatever has been going on in lab, I skipped Friday...just didn't want to deal with it (there's really no attendance policy). If I can make it through this next test, I'm good. This block we are in currently is the shortest of the year and full of stuff to do. From papers to visits at the Simulation Center to having to meet with our Senior mentors (and of course, do a paper about them!).
If I learned one thing this week, it is that breast milk is a powerful substance. If you don't think so, then I hope you never come across the physician who presented our class lectures on breast milk and lactation.
No comments:
Post a Comment