Thursday, February 25, 2010

the Hidden Daily


sometimes I feel weird when posting because some of the days are so similar to each other yet they're very distinct. Nothing exceptional happened today. It was a good one of course. I''ve had my share of smiles and laughs with everyone else I interacted with. A lot of unfinished things got done today at work and I'm glad about it. Of course many others were started. It's an on-going process.
I had a meeting with this very cute marketing manager from a media company offering a sponsorship plan to us... She definitely likes to talk. The offer is very interesting bu we're undecided yet.
I talked with a few of my friends. Just said what's up.
I haven't seen one of them since Feb 3 when our friends left for Lithuania. I told him to stop hiding from me. That's my thing. :).
Anyways... I got this book: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Closeby Johnathan Safran Foer... I started it today and it's really good so far. I'm not sure if I like the main character or not but he's very interesting... Very Interesting. I've heard a lot of good things about this book as well as criticisms. I had to check for myself of course.
My dad is out of town. He just called.
My grandfather would be 85 today.

That's it.
Check out the video :)

– from AHDW on Vimeo.

Johansson and Heidi Nilausen collaboration. Former is a musician, latter is a designer.

No comments: