Saturday, February 20, 2010

the Hidden Daily

This picture reminded me of this: The Saddest Bear of All

I had a great time yesterday and today... especially yesterday.
I had a lot to of work on Friday consisting of little details that had to be added or changed in th presentation I had to prepare. That was most of my work. My friend called me up about a party that our grou pmate from college organized. He's a DJ. I definitely was up for it. Another "I'm on the list" party. I got home, got some food, took a shower, got my dead some medicine as he's been feeling a little sick lately. Then I went to see my friends. It was still early so we went to get some ice cream and talk for a bit. Then they got some beer. I didn't have any.
The party was great. I danced a lot, drank very little and had fun with beautiful ladies. The music was pretty good too.
I went to work today. Then I went to this park nearby where the city is building a new highway. It'll go right though that park. So some people gathered to plan how to prevent that and protest against that. I went to see what they're up to and how committed they are. I also saw my friend but we didn't really have time to catch up and stuff even though I missed her a lot since I haven't seen her in a while. I had to leave to meet up with my coworkers again as we were invited by one of our customers to his house. I didn't really want to go but it was fun. We didn't stay there for too long. Then our boss invited us to a restaurant and that's were I came back from right now.

Listening to Atmosphere - Mother's Day.

No comments: