Well, I feel a little overwhelmed. This block is filled with a lot of "busy work" which really throw me off. I don't like to make time for stuff they give us to do....just to have us to do it (that is what it feels like). I have to write a 3pg paper due next Friday on some research paper that I've yet to look at. It will be graded pass fail.
Some good news is that I finally got my application complete for a summer program. Hopefully I get into it...I really want to do it! Plus, there will be a (2nd) interest meeting for another program I want to be a part of on Monday! This program is very important to my summer plans. That is all I will say on that.
I am trying to schedule to shadow a nurse (a special unique opportunity set up for my by an M.D.) but it seems she doesn't understand just how busy a 1st year med student is....let me stop there.
this is me in front of a boat and the water in Savannah, Georgia
(the trip to Jacksonville just wasn't falling into place for multiple reason)
No comments:
Post a Comment