Thursday, February 4, 2010

the Hidden Daily


Today was very busy right from the start of the day. I'll be heading to Bakuriani on Saturday... I had a few setbacks today but I took care of everything. I had to be in my neighborhood for a couple of hours so I came home for a break, had some food here. I couldn't talk to Geden earlier today... but I can now.
My new coworker and I are getting along really well. I wasn't happy about someone sitting next to me at first but I have no problems with it now. I definitely have more laughs during the day than I did before.
I saw my friend when I went to one of our office buildings. He works in there. I was taking care of something but we had a few minutes to chat...
I helped my dad out with a few things.
I just got home... I'm tired. My friends wanted to come over for the first time today but I don't think that's gonna happen. No complaining though. There are very few people right now that I would like to see or talk to. I want some alone time...
My friend passed an important exam... congrats to him.
I finally downloaded Dessa. I'm gonna listen right now.

Just a random song:

^This song is used by Fatboy Slim



No comments: