Friday, February 5, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Today was not a busy day at all. I took care of most of the things yesterday. I just had to check what everyone was up to today, if there were any delays. Everything is going alright for now. I'll need to get some money to pay the workers tomorrow, then the truck will arrive, we'll load everything and go. I'll be a 3 hour drive (or something like that).
I spent a lot of time on FB and Skype during the day. I downloaded Final Destination 4. I'll watch it some time. Most importantly; I finally downloaded Le Ballon Rouge. I've been trying to find a good download for awhile. I'll watch it tonight. I'm excited.
My profile pic is from this movie :)
I'm very tired.
Charging my camera and an iPod, getting ready for tomorrow.
that's it for Today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment