Thursday, February 18, 2010

the Hidden Daily

As I expected it was busier today. Had to meet with clients, pay for ads we run in a newspaper and a website. I had an opportunity to walk around a little bit. and it was really good. I found a few streets that I had heard names of but didn't know where they were. I mean I knew where they were I just couldn't put the name of the streets with the actual street. Now I can. I like narrow streets in the older part of Tbilisi. [perfect time to insert pictures here but now right now].
I started to watch this Russian movies that is directed by 5 directors and features 5 love stories. I watched half of it. It's very well done. Then I got distracted on skype and I'll watch the rest tomorrow.
This is the song I just listened to;


songs I listened to earlier:
You Are The One MIX 

The Dream - Love King 

No comments: