Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the Hidden Daily


I talked with T.R.I.V.I. after I was done with the daily and got on skype. We had a good conversation, I got some important updates.
I got nice instrumentals in my mailbox. We'll see what can be done with them. I definitely like the idea.
Today was a pretty good day. Didn't really have a lot of work.
Tomorrow will be much busier though. I'll probably have to go to Bakuriani this Friday or Saturday. It depends on everything being done tomorrow. I'll try to allocate some time and go skiing. I gotta arrange a lot of things there and supervise everything. I'm excited.
LOST... I downloaded the season premier. It was hard to wait until I got home. I started watching but got interrupted by a nosy neighbor. She wanted something, came inside, went through every room, asked too many questions... she interrupted me when I was watching LOST!.
Then as I was almost done my friends did the same thing.. :D. They came over for a little while... Well, it was my friends and then people who started to hang out with me after I moved :|.
I'm done with watching LOST and I'm more confused than I ever was. I loved it.
Time to talk to someone on Skype and go to bed.
That's it for today.

No comments: