Wednesday, February 24, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Yesterday finished well. T.R.I.V.I. and I exchanged a few ideas. It was great. It's always good to catch up with each one of you. I talked with 3 of my friends at the same time after he left. All of the conversations were pretty active so it was hard to keep track of all three. lol. It was fun though...
The weather was great today. It was bright and warm.
Spent a lot of time talking on the phone gathering some info, receiving some offers and giving info to customers. It was a fuin day. I managed to download a new episode of LOST before the internet connection got cut due to some problems ISP had. In between doing work I managed to watch the episode as well. I couldn't wait till the evening.
Right now I'm watching It's Complicated (well, it finished right this second 23:32 pm :)
I'm also discussing LOST with my friend on Skype.
I'm making this post and I got a big mug of tea by my side. What a great night. :)
That's it for today.
P.S.
I like the post below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment