Tuesday, February 9, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Today didn't go as smoothly as I hoped but it went well. We lost about 2 hours trying to fix something before leaving. That wasn't fun at all but who said it would be? It was 11:30 when we left. I enjoyed the view from the truck... everything was covered with snow. I was listening to my iPod most of the time while occasionally talking to the driver. There was no snow or ice on the roads and that allowed us to move faster.
I didn't have much time to do anything but work in Bakuriani. We spent exactly an hour there. We unloaded the banner along with its frame. Then we went to choose the location for it and that was it. Now the locals will put it up.
We had some good food on the way back.
I listened to Noah and the Whale and Edward and the Magnetic Zeros; both albums. Then I put the iPod in shuffle mode again. I fell asleep for a bit. I was tired. I still am but nonetheless it was a good day. The weather was great.
Now I'm at home. Looks like Tomorrow will be a busy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment