Over the weekend, it snowed in Charleston for the 1st time in 19 yrs! People were very shocked and so was I. I've seen Charleston get deadly humid, flood, and now covered in snow. What else is left? I'm not sure I want to know.
I was recently told that I'm annoying and that I can't be a hand model. I'm not sure which one hurts more. I finally saw Avatar (in 3D) and it was awesome. I would/intend to go see it again! A classmate of mine was mad I didn't invite her....she had seen it already but wanted to use me as another reason to go :-)
The weekend plans following the test didn't go as planned (and neither did the test). But, we always have to make the most of what life brings our way. I wasn't able to wash any clothes, I didn't do any school work (accept send in an application), and I didn't go grocery shopping but somehow things went well. Oh, and everybody needs to watch Black Dynamite!!!
If I failed to do it before, allow me to congratulate Delon on his acceptance to UNC School of Pharmacy, joining JNeez! Two of my people going to Chapel Hill, congratulations.
p.s. bring back the daily
....and cut
No comments:
Post a Comment