Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the Hidden Daily


Good day today :)
I started with intimidating a buyer who is late with his payments. I went there to seal the door of his apartment but it got resolved and a new agreement was reached. I spent several hours there waiting for the outcome.
The rest of the day was pretty chill. I had to send a few emails, make a few phone calls. of course I received a lot more. customers keep calling which is good.
I got a call from my friends who had an idea of another movie night. Later we decided it would happen at my apartment. We watched Paranormal Activity and it was of course great. My new speakers intensified the experience. That bass was hitting hard. Girls screamed. lol. I almost got hurt because one of them jumped to the side.
It was fun. They just left.
No, I'm listening to No Ceilings Mixtape.
I got tired of indie rock stuff I listened lately. Time for some Weezy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is about time your appreciated some Weezy!!!

-TM

Anonymous said...

Why he grabbing the black car like that???

-TM

t.H.S. said...

I don't know about the black car