Friday, March 19, 2010

Free Flowin Fridayz (Week 51)

This week has flown by too fast, nothing of what I'd hoped to has been accomplished. Now it's really gettin down to the line...not fun, but we shall see how it goes.

Along with academic stresses I have recently gained the unwanted extra social stress mess I usual somehow manage to get myself in whenever I'm in Jax... It's not unmanageable it's just one of those little things that is always at the back of your mind and when your bored or trying to study it just sometime moves from the back to the front and you have a hard time making it go away. Like a fly that you can't swat and keeps buzzing and buzzing. Not too harmful, but distracting and annoying; especially if your brain is like mine and people in general interest you especially their actions and interactions. And then you just keep thinking about that stuff. haha, Sometimes I wonder what I would look like if I were a cartoon character. With my brain on overdrive and maybe steam coming off of it. hahaha. I love cartoons.

No comments: