Sunday, March 14, 2010

the Hidden Emotions Vol. 2

I'm done. These songs reflect what I felt from September to January. There was a big pause during that time though. I didn't feel like doing anything with this or doing anything with rapping at all. Well, I decided to finish and record what I had for this EP. It starts of with a very loud and aggressive song and moves on towards more positive. Basically it's about overcoming anger, forgiving yourself and those around, moving on no matter what. That's the basic idea. I tried to improve the overall sound and work more on my delivery and voice. Time for you to hear this and decide if I managed to improve, stayed the same or deteriorated. 
Hope you enjoy this.
I uploaded to Usershare, Mediafire and Megaupload. At least one of them should work for everyone. Some of these websites have pop-up pages when you click download. Just close those pages and you'll see the Save option aka download window.
on Megaupload there's a code to enter; do that and click on regular download.
Here are the links: 
Download from Usershare
Download from Mediafire
 Download from Megaupload

No comments: