Saturday, March 13, 2010

the Hidden Daily


I got up early today to go to the meeting. It went well until it was time to negotiate the terms. The other party's offer was too far from mine. I was like: ... not gonna happen.
I think my argument with my boss had an effect because he wanred us about certain things and changes the big bosses were introducing. He did it before and during the briefing as suggested. He said he didn't want the same thing happening as it happened with me... whatever. Anyways, everything went well and I left immediately. I had some time to record and edit some audios. Not enough time though.
I have to catch up with reading/studying. I'll do some tonight.
I asked someone out today. There were few exhibitions  I wanted to go to. It was rainy but we had an umbrella... ella...ella. I ran into Data who some of you know.
We had this asshole cab driver. I'd gladly punch his old face but I'm better than that.
I watched a few cartoons and animated videos today. Hope you like the ones I posted.
a lot of FB status started to talk about one of the local TVs trying to deceive and scare people. I don't watch TV so I had no idea what it was about. It appears as they said Russia attacked again and that the president might have already been killed... scaring the sh^t out of people. WTF?! I really want to watch that "news report" now. I was unable to do it on the web... I'm glad I didn't see it live though... neither did my family members. That's an EPIC fail... however... I'm not as concerned as I should be. I don't care. People shouldn't wait for something like this to realize that watching news means receiving unreliable, biased and deceiving information. It's hard not to believe it when the matter is so important and risky but people need to check for themselves.


I downloaded the Road and I'll watch that.

Update: Wow. I watched the report. I could only take about 10 minutes. That was messed up. They did say it was just an imitation at the beginning but that doesn't mean anything, that's a few seconds before someone switches to your channel. And the information was so shocking that people wouldn't pay attention to the footage that was old and the date that said June 7. Whatever. That was stupidity at its worst... offensive too. The scenario was so f@cked up.

No comments: