Thursday, March 4, 2010

the Hidden Daily

I want warm sunny days.

As I turned off the computer last night and went to bed listening to some Mayer Hawthorne and Extremely Looud and Incredibly Close. It got VERY windy. It was stronger than the last time it happened. I slept very little last night. Windy and an apartment on the top floor isn't a very good combination for me. lol. But I do enjoy the sun during the day and starts at night sitting on the roof. I also love the sound of the rain. So I can take the wind for a night or two :)
Great day today.
The work wasn't busy on me, I did just a few things. Some money came in from the buyers and I immediately took part of my bonus. I do need some money right now. The salary hasn't come yet and I'm gonna ask about it tomorrow. I was very sleepy the second part of the day.
When I left work I received a text telling me someone wanted to come over and she did....
I kinda watched Leaves of Grass today. I liked it but I don't think it deserves the rating it has on IMDB. I expect it to go lower eventually. It was very good though. At least when I was paying attention.
Then we went to see our friends nearby. I've mentioned my friend working nearby.
I also stumbled into people from our partner company. They have some issues with IRS and were preparing some documents in that office building which we own.
It was funny since the security didn't want to let me in. Well, he was doing his job. I convinced him people know me there.

I've posted a video for this song before. They made a new one. It's amazing. These guys are very creative. They came to Emory when I was there. Me and Travis where in his apartment paying little attention to the show. I listened to just a few songs.

No comments: