Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a Mayer Hawthorne post

I came across this guy last night while I was browsing 2DBZ. First of all I was impressed by "I Wish it Would Rain". Then I checked out "My Green Eyed Love" and then I decided I wanted his album. It was not an easy task to get it because most of the links I found were taken down.
I finally got it and enjoyed it a lot. So check out for yourself.
(He looks like one of the Italian exchange students at Emory.)

I'm definitely impressed by his music. Brings a very good vibe.

Anyways; Here's the album and I'm including videos too.

Download


Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love /Stones Throw from self aviary on Vimeo.



Mayer Hawthorne "Maybe So, Maybe No" from Okayplayer on Vimeo.


Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out from Stones Throw on Vimeo.


No comments: