Sunday, March 7, 2010
the Hidden Daily: weekend
The weekend was great.
I've been listening to a lot of music, mostly Mayer Hawthorne, I've been reading a lot too. I had stopped for a while but now I'm back at it. I'm continued to read One Hundred Years of Solitude, I'm reading A Brief History of Time and of course Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close...
Spent some time at work yesterday. Then I went to get a haircut, took a walk because the weather was really good. I chilled at home for a while, chatted with some of my friends on Skype, even took a nice nap and planned to go out. It didn't go as planned at all but I saw some of my favorite people and met new ones as well. It was really good considering the fact that I felt a little sad during the day. But that and getting to talk with PIC changed things to better.
It got really windy today. The forecast said there would be hurricane but that didn't happen. It's pretty nice outside right now. I just got back home.
My friend and I went to do some shopping. She helped me with picking cologne and shades for me, I also bought something for my mom. Then we walked a lot, got some food and went to see Alice in Wonderland with some of my friends. I saw so many familiar faces and ran into so many people I hadn't seen in a while. People from my college, from high school, just random places. It was funny.
I'm not impressed by the movie at all. It was alright, nothing special. Special FX were on point, that's all.
I got home for a little while, then my friends called me up and asked me if we could meet up which we did. We went to see our friends who happen to be husband and wife. Hung out there for a little while and now I'm back home talking with one of my favorite people.
March 8th is "Women's Day" over here. I can't believe it's a holiday but it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment