Treize recorded a track...maybe for his (too) long-awaited project. I remember I sent him like 3 tracks and got back 1! It was cool though b/c he got no shine on that one...not after my verse(s). You know what I'm talking about. Geden is bringing up mixtape ideas, I support that. I need to think of more ways to improve from the last (besides quality & skill which have steadily shown improvement in solo projects by myself & HS).
So this block that I'm in right now. It is all about Neurology. Last year, the course was spread over 10 wks and a lot of ppl struggled. This year, we get 5 wks!!!! Ummm, I feel....like I shouldn't offer to many words on what I think about it. Only these, I will mature, endure, get a grip on this material, and secure :-)
I booked a flight ticket that I can't pay for! Not good! I will worry about that in the coming weeks...if I even have time to think.
No comments:
Post a Comment