Watching TV was my favorite thing to do. Not anymore.
I'd rather...
Today:
It was a busy day. I had so much to do and so many places to be at... but It went smoothly. I'm also glad I got to take a walk because several places were too close to eachother to take a cab or a bus.. Speaking of busses; it was cool to get on the bus today and hear Aerosmith - Crazy. At first I thought somene was listenng to it on their cellphone but then I looked up at it was playing on the bus and they even showed the video to it. Such a throw-back song. I liked it as a little kid. It's kinda hard to resist watching Liv Tyler in that video... They also played Bon Jovi and other similar irrelevant bands.It was funny.
When I got back to office we took a music break. Some couldn't even resist to dance. I made a few moves too but I was too busy with drinking tea and eating chocolate.
I got a few advices which I'm happy about. They were definitely needed.
I'm listening to...
the cover sucks but the content is pretty good. You can download it here.



No comments:
Post a Comment