Wednesday, March 10, 2010
the Hidden Daily
Another day... another day.
I went to see two of my friends last night. They were at an ice-cream parlor nearby. It was really, really good to see them (not just because one of them might be reading this :) ). I needed that 'cause I was in a bad mood. That helped me to relax and be silly.
It was windy today but sun came out. Too bad I didn't have my shades with me.
I had plenty of things to do but not everything worked out.
Our former co-worker came over to see us today. We talked for a bit but he had to leave soon.
We're spreading some of our operations to another city; Batumi. I got a call from there today asking me to arrange something for them there. I found the contact information they needed, now they have to actually meet up and see what can be done. It was a little annoying to do that because I had no idea what the situation was there exactly.
I had great food today. I'm very glad about it.
I'm happy and sad all at the same time right now. One of my friends had great news to share while my other friend lost grandfather.
I listened to Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness a lot.
Right now it's Noah and the Whale - Shape Of My Heart.
I watched LOST of course. The previous episode was better but this one was also great. I was kept in suspense. :)
That is all... for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment