Tuesday, March 2, 2010
the Hidden Daily
The weather was great today. I can't wait till it gets really warm. I like spring.
The day went by well. I took care of several things at work. We had time to joke around, had a few good laughs. The first part of the day was the busiest. Then it got a little slow. unfortunately, few of the meetings got canceled. I got a call about one of them when I was already on my way. It was good though. I got out the bus, took a walk for a bit and then went back to office. It was good.
I don't have to go to the bank until next week.
I have a headache for several hours already, that sucks.
After I came home and had some food I did some writing for a bit. Then I sat down to read a book. That was relaxing. Now I'm back in front of the screen posting this.
I read the post below and this came to my mind. Hope that makes sense.
I've felt like my life wasn't going anywhere a lot. I'll probably get that in the future as well. Some people move faster than us, some people just het there earlier than us but that doesn't mean we should be discouraged... we should keep going. For other we might be those exact people who move faster than them. It doesn't mean we're not gonna make it where we want to be.
Leaving you with a some new music videos.
I'm impressed by Gorillaz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment