A friend of mine says she is no longer taking my advice when it comes to dealing with relationships. That's cool, I still think I was giving good advice.
What else? Ooh, that tax return should be coming soon! People have been talking for weeks about what they plan to do with theirs. For mine, I don't know. Whatever I use it for, should be something productive or bring joy to myself and others as well.
I got a Valentine's Day card! It was mailed to me and I don't check my mailbox so I actually realized I had it like 2 days ago. Better late than never! I got a phone call and seems that I am missed, awwww ;-) Always good to know someone misses you being around.
Now that the Carolina Panthers cut their quarterback, I'm interested to see if they will be aggressive and get someone that's good to join the team (through trade). There is no salary cap for this upcoming season. Oh, and I do think Mike Vick would be a good fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment