Friday, March 5, 2010
the Hidden Daily
It was hard to separate my head from the pillow this morning but I managed.
Met a cousin of my friend at a bus stop. Chatted for a little while. The buses we were waiting for came at the same time. I enjoyed the ride. The bus I took almost had an accident but nothing happened which is good, although the driver who almost caused it did hit other car as he was driving away from the bus.
Not much going on at work today.
I'm chilling at home right now. I'm not in the best mood I can be in but I feel pretty good.
I'll have an interesting conversation with my boss at work tomorrow. There's something I'm not pleased with and I want to hear his opinion.
My friend and I planned to get together with our friends tomorrow and go to a bar. You and I will find out if that worked tomorrow :)
That would be it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment