Monday, March 8, 2010

the Hidden Daily

It snowed today. I got up in the morning but went back to bed.
The day was really good. I am done with T.H.E. 2... I still got something to record but the main thing is done, all the tracks are there. My parents were gone for the most of the day so I could record. It took me awhile to set up everything right. I'm not satisfied with how everything sounds but I like the imperfections.
I watched the Man Who Stare at Goats today. I liked it, it's funny and silly. Definitely a good watch...
I also watched Adam. This one; I loved. Great movie. I enjoyed every second of it. I've just finished watching it. It's one of those movies that will make you watch the ending titles too.
I will leave you with some songs from the movie.
 

No comments: