Monday, March 1, 2010
the Hidden Daily
It's always good when Treize makes another post. It was so good to read and game me so much food for thought.
Today was good... either everything was happening at once or nothing at all. At some point I had several phones call at once while a customer was waiting to talk to me in the next room... It was cool though. There's one thing I didn't have time to take care of... I need to go to the bank to make a payment for my student loan. I would make it today but I was expecting to have a meeting but it got canceled the last minute.
I found my cousin and her friend when I came home. That was not expected. She wanted to get something from my dad which she did.
My parents and I went over some project plans for a house we might build in the near future. That's good news.
I've been watching videos and listening to music while chatting on skype the rest of the time.
Speaking of which I got to see TRIVI last night via video. Looking good downside up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment