Friday, March 12, 2010
the Hidden Daily
The day at work was similar to yesterday. I spent most of the time outside the office. I went to one of the advertising companies, I went to the bank and made my first student loan payment... the credit officer that takes care of my loan had a day off. Someone else had a meeting with me. She was very cute. I didn't want to leave the bank and asked for some extra information I already knew. :)
I also went to the Ministry of Finance to submit some documents.
I got to leave early though. That's good. I went home for some time.
There was a networking evening for former exchange students and some of my friends were there. We were at a mexican restaurant up the street from me, right around the corner but I had never been there until today, The food was very good. I had a lot of fun. It was very hard to stop laughing at one point.
Then three of us went to the same ice-cream parlor I went to a few days ago to see our friend.
Now, I'm back home... The day was interesting. It had its good moments and awkward ones too. I was tempted to get very sarcastic at one point but I resisted. I'd be very harsh.
I have a meeting tomorrow morning and that sucks.
I have a few other plans as well and I'll try to make them happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment