So as the Spring semester flies and I continue my path to my MS/MD degree. This semester has really been filled with learning the process of research and how before you even start your research you must go through several different channels in order to make sure everybody is on the same page and they know what you are doing. My research advisor is pretty cool! we have weekly meetings and some how he finds a way to buy my food once a week. That is pretty cool to me ;). So right now we are working on inputing my survey into the computer in order to begin the process of analyzing data. We are working wwith a program called SPSS which takes 16 cds to place on any computer. Can't wait to get my final IRB approval so I can legally start collecting data.
The spring has been pretty fun because I finally got the chance to start my preceptor with a local Doctor and my faculty advisor. On Wednesdays from 9-12 I see patients with Dr. Lee and Neighborhood Health Services. Dr. Lee is developing to be a mentor to me because he is so down to earth and willing to give. He has giving me so many interesting tidbits on the medicine and what field I should go ino. This is one of my best experience so far. Then on Thurs afternoon I go with my research advisor from 12-5 to a rural city about an hour out of Tallahassee. This is always a great experience because I get to talk and joke around with my research professor .
Next is my class, you can tell from the last post that I am having a great time being the teacher for the class. The kids are pretty cool and the experience is awesome. They have their Respiratory section test this week. Not planning on making this test too hard this time.
This week I'm driving up with a friend to Atlanta from Wednesday to Sunday. IYM you will be receiving a call! Look for it.
Also, this Summer I really want us to start putting together WTP 2nd Mixtape to be called Gaining the Tools. So I will be creating a post so we can choose the beats we want to use.
3 comments:
Behind sir, behind
-TM
I agree with TM
hmm can I just say I <3 you guys?
:)
Post a Comment