IGZ = RED
TRIVI = ORANGE
In first picture, I was taking a long nap, before movie started, preparing for a tennis tournament.He got bored with his company and dozed off.

In second picture, I was napping after intense tennis tournament under the railroad track, train was my alarm clock.
Igor's home in Russia...he has come a long way and we are proud!

In third picture, I got a great graduation gift from TRIVI. It was a [what should I call it?..] bracelet, so that in case I lose my memory after I get shot or something alike I can look at the bracelet and identify myself [like in wolverine movie].
He thinks it is a gift but really just tagging him for the revolution. The bracelet(s) will permit you to eat once I have taken over the planet.
In fourth picture, I cannot protect myself or alike get shot if IGZ and TRIVI don't get their doze of practice shooting different pistols.IGZ became deadly accurate when we got a BLACK silhouette, hmm...
I don't think a lot of people got to know Igor that well but he's good company.....into doing new things, silly things, and (of course) seeing a movie. He does not open up easy [understandable] but is a pretty interesting/fun person. On my good side.
Awesome day! Travis will insert missing details
I can tell he enjoyed the day(s) cause he was reppin' WTP on his facebook status...but for only like a day!
2 comments:
pic 2 is interesting as well....
-----------------------------------------------------
So, in the first picture I shot Travis.
In second picture, I had to change identity.
In third picture, I had to hide out.
------------------------------------------------------
In first picture, I was taking a long nap, before movie started, preparing for a tennis tournament.
In second picture, I was napping after intense tennis tournament under the railroad track, train was my alarm clock.
In third picture, I got a great graduation gift from TRIVI. It was a [what should I call it?..] bracelet, so that in case I lose my memory after I get shot or something alike I can look at the bracelet and identify myself [like in wolverine movie].
In fourth picture, I cannot protect myself or alike get shot if IGZ and TRIVI don't get their doze of practice shooting different pistols.
Awesome day!
Travis will insert missing details.
Post a Comment